Gold Membership Plan Details
Take advantage of our Gold Membership Plan to ensure unlimited
support for your entire team during business hours & for after-hours emergencies
⚠️ Whatever is not Specified in the list, is by default excluded.
After Hours Emergency Support Instructions
An Emergency is defined as a disruption of doing business which cannot be remedied otherwise – i.e. registers down (Does not include report questions / issues, hardware / software setup)
Email Support (preferred method):
- Use the designated after-hours email address (sent to you via email upon signup)
- Include your Contract Pin in the subject line of your email.
- Include the name of your store in the body of the email.
- Give a detailed description of the issue you are experiencing. Example of Detailed Description: “We had a blackout and now we’re getting an error 5768 when trying to print receipt…”, or “Credit Cards aren’t going through. The message we’re getting is ….”. Example of non-detailed description: “System Down!”
- If possible, attach a screenshot of the error message or code.
- Include a contact name and number where we can best reach you.
You can use the regular phone system to leave a voicemail in case your internet is down or don’t have access to email.
- Call the regular office number
- Use the Service Contract option to enter your Contract Pin.
- Leave a detailed message describing the issue your are experiencing
- Leave a contact name and number where we can best reach you.